Visit: Melbourne, Port Campbell, Halls Gap, Adelaide, Ikara-Flinders Ranges, Glendambo, Coober Pedy, Kings Creek, Uluru, Sydney, Tamworth, Yamba, Byron Bay, Brisbane, Noosa Everglades, Fraser Island, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Airlie Beach, Cairns
Tour Type: Small Group
- Marvel at the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road
- Bed down at a traditional Outback station
- Catch the magnificent colours of Uluru at sunset
- Sail through the gorgeous Whitsunday Islands
- Explore Fraser Island.
Product Code: 154230
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, train, maxi yacht, 4x4 vehicle, ferry, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Melbourne, Australia
Finishes: Cairns, Australia
Duration: 28 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Adelaide Your Foodie Moment: Local Food Experience, Clare Valley Your Hands-On Moment: Wine Tutorial, Hunter Valley Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Byron Bay Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay Your Discover Moment: Cairns Your Big Night Out Moment: Cairns
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park
- 12 Apostles visit
- Aboriginal cultural centre visit
- Tower Hill Reserve visit
- Underground mine tour
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk around Uluru and cultural centre visit
- Hikes at Grampians National Park, Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and Kings Canyon
- Sydney orientation walk
- Fraser Island 4x4 excursion
- Entrance fees to Cooloola Recreation Area and Fraser Island in Great Sandy National Park
- Noosa Everglades overnight excursion
- Noosa Everglades canoeing excursion
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion (3 days)
- Whitehaven Beach visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hostels (19 nts), swag camping (3 nts), maxi-yacht (2 nts), underground hostel (1 nt), cabin (1 nt), overnight train (1 nt). All nights multi-share.
- 20 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Private vehicle, train, maxi yacht, 4x4 vehicle, ferry, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $4,049 ($145/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking