Complete Galapagos - Eden
Visit: Quito, Genovesa Island, Bartolomé Island, Black Turtle Cove, Puerto Ayora, Floreana Island, Punta Suárez, San Cristóbal Island, Santa Fé Island, Puerto Ayora, Isabela Island, Punta Moreno, Tagus Cove, Puerto Egas, Santa Cruz Island, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Marvel at Bartolomé's dramatic volcanic features
- Watch as sea lions gather on Santiago Island
- Spot marine iguanas at Punta Cormorant
- See giant tortoises on the highlands of Puerto Ayora
- Get up close to blue-footed boobies in Las Tintoreras
Product Code: 230808
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht (Eden), van, panga, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 17 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Eden (14 nts)
- All meals aboard the Eden
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Excursion to see red-footed boobies (Genovesa Island)
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Visits to Floreana and Española Islands
- Isla lobos visit
- Santa Fé and South Plazas excursions
- Chance to see flightless cormorants and penguins
- Visit to the largest marine iguana colony in the Galápagos (Fernandina Island)
- Snorkelling at Darwin Bay, Sullivan Bay, Gardner Bay, Corona del Diablo, Puerto Egas and North Seymour
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Eden in twin-share (bunks), twin-share (lower berths), or double cabins (14 nts).
- 16 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 14 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Eden), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $8,199 ($482/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking