Visit: Reykjavík, Akureyri, Borgarfjörður, Hofn, Vik, Reykjavík
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit Dettifoss waterfall
- Look for sunbathing seals at the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
- Marvel at The Great Geysir
- Enjoy free time for many optional activities such as snorkelling between tectonic plates or hiking to hot springs
Product Code: 166365
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private minivan/bus, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Reykjavík, Iceland
Finishes: Reykjavík, Iceland
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Solheimar Ecovillage Visit, Selfoss Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Reykjavík
- Goðafoss waterfall visit
- Mývatn lake visit
- Dimmuborgir, and Námaskarð stops
- Dettifoss waterfall visit
- Vatnajökull glacier visit
- Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon visit
- Reynisfjara beach
- Stops including: Dyrhólaey cape and Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- The Golden Circle: Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir Hot Springs, and Þingvellir National Park
- Blue Lagoon entrance and airport transfer
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts
- Private minivan/bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) for 7 days. Unescorted while in Reykjavik. Local guides throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,549 ($283/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking