Costa Brava Bike Tour
Visit: Barcelona, Ullastret, Pals, La Bisbal, Begur, Barcelona
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Mountain Biking
- Admire the surrealist works of Salvador Dal at his dedicated museum in Figueres
- Visit a boutique winery for an exclusive tasting and private dinner in a historic masa
- Rest and rejuvenate at the ultra-refined Mas de Torrent hotel and spa
- Taste olive oil unlike any other at an 800-year-old organic olive oil farm
Product Code: 129579
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Luxury
Starts: Barcelona, Spain
Finishes: Barcelona, Spain
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- 4 gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection and bike helmet
- Complimentary gear, including a custom cycling jersey, T-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
Price person (sharing double) $4,895 ($816/day)
$750 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
We had an AWESOME trip in Costa Brava. EVERYTHING was exceptional! Keep doing what you’re doing!
Having guides was such a treat! They worked so well together, and we're such a good balance. Having Gerard's local knowledge was great, and Alex's wine & food knowledge was perfect. Also, they both knew the history of the area very well, which is what I always find the most interesting!
I have been on so many adventure travel trips that when David mentioned our taking one so soon after we had come home from Tuscany, I can actually say I was not that enthused. Then I read about the Costa Brava trip, and the description online was so enticing I could not resist. After returning from the trip, I realize now the words fell short of the beauty of the experience in Costa Brava. The extras, such as the Salvador Dali Museum with an outstanding guide and the schooner exploring the wild coast, set it apart from any other trip. Traveling with our chef brought an entire new dimension to the food experience, and I loved how you and he made everyone feel we were part of an extended family! You blended art, culture, food, and exhaustion into a recipe for a fantastic life. The quality of the guides and the knowledge they shared allowed me to rationalize my hedonism as a learning experience!
Chris & Christine R.
Wonderful! The guides took care of even the smallest details. Watched for saftey! Flexible yet stayed on task. We loved them! They had wonderful tour ideas to make it fun and personal!
In Business Since 1996
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking