Costa Rica Kayaking Adventure
Visit: San José, La Fortuna, Sarapiquí, Tortuguero, San José
Tour Type: Small Group
- Glide through the canals of Tortuguero by kayak
- Search for wildlife in the dense green forest canopy
- View the beautiful vistas from your kayak on Lake Arenal
- Try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding
Product Code: 127043
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, private vehicle, boat, kayak, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: San José, Costa Rica
Finishes: San José, Costa Rica
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Hands-On Moment: Stand-Up Paddle and Kayak Combo, Arenal Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna Your Hands-On Moment: Guided River Kayak Excursion, Sarapiquí Your Hands-On Moment: Guided Kayak Excursion, Tortuguero
- Guided kayaking on Cuarto River (Sarapiquí)
- Guided kayaking and wildlife viewing through the canals of Tortuguero
- Visit to the town of Tortuguero
- Free time in La Fortuna
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (5 nts), cottages (1 nt, multi-share), jungle lodge (2 nts).
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Public bus, private vehicle, boat, kayak, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $919 ($102/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking