Cote D'Azur Sailing Adventure: Nice to Marseille
Visit: Nice, Cote d’Azur, Marseille
Tour Type: Small Group
- Live the life of a champagne jetsetter on a sparkling wine budget as you tour the islands and coastal towns of the famous Cote d’Azur, soaking up the relaxation and flexibility of life aboard a yacht
- Nice is the perfect place to kick off this French Riviera adventures – wander the Old Town and soak up the superb culture, and you’ll quickly be in holiday-mode
- Visit the Iles de Lerins and sip wine made by the monks who still call its ancient abbey home
- Swim, catch the sun and strut with the rich and famous in glitzy St-Tropez and historic Cannes. Then float back down to earth in the friendly seaside town of Bormes-les-Mimosas
- Explore the Iles d’Hyeres, often described as the jewel of the French Mediterranean. Cycle through fig orchards and ancient oak forests on Porquerolles and discover Port-Cros’ picturesque beaches and some of the best snorkelling in France
Product Code: 144984
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Nice, France
Finishes: Marseille, France
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Overnight boat (7 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $1,141 ($143/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Don't take the Côte d'Azur trip as a single unless you can have your own cabin without paying extra. It's very bad value if you have to pay extra.
Go !!! Amazing value and resource. Whole Organization responsive to local cultures and environments. I've made lifelong friends in these travels.
Simply stunning and unique way to see the French Riviera! This was a fun & relaxing way to spend time on the beautiful Cote D'Azur and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't get sea sick.
The Cote d'Azure sailing trip is a fantastic, relaxing way to experience the beautiful French Riveria. Enjoyed learning some sailing skills, visiting the popular sites and the lesser known island gems.
The Côte d'Azur sailing tour is a beautiful, unique experience which has everything - relaxation, swimming, hiking, cycling, culture and fun. I would recommend it to couples and groups, if you are a solo traveler I would be wary , as you could be on the trip by yourself. They don't cancel it if only one person
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking