Croatia and Italy by Land and Sea
Visit: Split, Sibenik, Telascica, Zadar, Rab, Krk, Opatija, Venice, La Spezia, Cinque Terre, Pisa / Florence, Florence, Perugia, Spello / Perugia, Rome
Tour Type: Group Tour
- Visit the stunning Kornati National Park, the biggest and most incredible collection of islands in the entire Adriatic Sea, once described by playwright George Bernard Shaw as God’s special creation of tears, stars and breath.
- Experience the Sea Organ in Zadar, an incredible marriage of acoustical engineering and historical art with a shot of local liqueur as the literal cherry on top.
- Soak up hundreds of years of history in the Old Towns of Rab, Krk and Sibinek.
- See the real Venice on an optional gondola ride down the Grand Canal and through the city's complex network of waterways. Feel the romance as you pass beneath the Bridge of Sighs and the Rialto Bridge
- A series of walking paths connect the pastel villages of Monterosso, Corniglia and Riomaggiore in Cinque Terre. Explore this amazing region on foot, or you can jump on a train if you need a break
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa may be Pisa's most iconic image, but the city offers so much more. The Piazza dei Miracoli and Pisa Baptistry are masterpieces in Medieval-Italian architecture
- There's a lot more to Florence than Renaissance art (although the art is pretty great). The Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore is brimming with nearly 600 years of history and stories
- If Italian cuisine is known for its simplicity and big flavours, no place does this better than rural Spello. Let Umbrian delicacies such as lamb meat balls with rosemary and porcini risotto whet your appetite
- No Italian adventure would be complete without a visit to Rome. Enjoy plenty of free time to discover the ancient Colosseum, stroll through Vatican City and gaze up towards the gods inside St Peter's Basilica
Product Code: 249209
Tour Type: Group Tour
Transport: User Defined##Small cruise ship,Boat,Minibus,Train,Public bus,Ferry,Metro,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Split, Croatia
Finishes: Rome, Croatia
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (18), Lunch (6), Dinner (7)
Accommodation: Small cruise ship (7 nights),Hotel (11 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $6,695 ($352/day)
$330 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking