Croatia Bike Tour
Visit: Split, Dol, Zavala, Vela Luka, Korčula, Dubrovnik
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Road Cycling
- Travel back in time at Diocletians Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the heart of Split
- Reach the historic island town of Hvar by boat, home to seventh-century fortifications, a Venetian loggia, historic piazzas, and the oldest municipal theater in Europe
- Visit a family farm on the island of Korula and sample local products like lavender sorbet, eggplant pat, and wild asparagus
- Discover the white wines of Korula and reds from the ancient wine-producing plains of Stari Grad, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Product Code: 129586
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Luxury
Starts: Split, Croatia
Finishes: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- 4 gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection and bike helmet
- Complimentary gear, including a custom cycling jersey, T-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
Price person (sharing double) $4,895 ($816/day)
$750 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
We had such a fabulous trip to Croatia. Everything Andy said was true - best guides ever, great riding, wonderful scenery, terrific people, fascinating history. We are so glad we chose to travel with you to this special part of the world. I cannot commend guides highly enough. This was our 7th organized bike trip and it was the best one yet - because of our guides. Their intelligence, great dispositions, attention to detail and strong work ethic all contributed to our carefree enjoyment of the trip. Nothing was overlooked and, in fact, their ability to anticipate our needs was remarkable. We have taken our bikes along with us on previous trips and will never do THAT again! Our equipment was excellent and in perfect shape. We appreciated the gentle test drive of the first day to acclimate everyone and tease out any equipment issues. Great idea. All issues were dealt with quickly and thoroughly and with that smile that never seemed to leave the faces of the guides! We were glad to have time to wander the towns, take a swim, visit the special shops Silvija recommended and absorb the feeling of Croatia. The rhythm of each day was really perfect - enough riding but not a frenetic pace! The highlights for me personally were the sailboat ride to Zori restaurant, the dinner (in the rain!) at Lesic Dimitri (the high standard and the proprietor), the lunch at Konobe Mate (again, the proprietor made this quite special) and the biking on Korcula and Hvar. We so appreciated all the small
First of all, we love the way your travels - no worries for us, all details covered, great hotels, fantastic food and wine, fun and interesting itineraries, flexibility when needed, knowledgeable and personable guides - AMAZING! We have never toured with any other companies but our loyalty to you is fierce because we have been so impressed with every aspect of our travel with you. Now, as for guides they were not only excellent guides - professional, knowledgeable, confident and in control of all of the details while being able to roll with our family as needed. They truly shared the love of their country and we learned so much from them. Then add to that their personal attributes - they were kind and friendly and fun and caring and polite and respectful - we felt so comfortable with them and we knew there was no question we could not ask. Thank you again for everything!
Diana + David T.
We need a new t-shirt. Bike Eat Drink Sleep needs to be replaced with Bike Eat Drink Friends! I never would have thought that I would come back with 10 new amazing friends in my life. We had such an incredible experience on this adventure. Thanks to you for making that happen. We hope that we get to be part of more adventures with you all in the future.
We both thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip! Guide is a natural and had so much information about everything - very impressive. He knew all the side roads, the history, the best of the best of local goods, had so many contacts, and is just a wonderful guide! I hope many more folks sign up for this tour in the future as he's great!
We had a brilliant time! The trip exceeded our expectations, and your guides are gems in your organization. What a class act you all are. Thanks again!
In Business Since 1996
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking