Cruising the Adriatic Coast: Dubrovnik to Athens
Visit: Dubrovnik, Kotor to Bari, Bari to Saranda, Saranda to Corfu, Corfu to Ithaki, Ithaki to Itea, Itea to Aegina, Athens
Tour Type: Group Tour
- Dubrovnik is the perfect place to begin a cruising adventure. The views of the Adriatic – your home for the next week or so – are incredible from the city walls.
- The medieval town of Kotor is hidden in the Bay of Montenegro and protected by limestone cliffs. Enjoy an opportunity to explore its winding streets and impressive cathedral by foot, then travel north and take a local ferry out to Perast's distinctive church islands.
- Dock in Bari and travel inland to the World Heritage-listed towns of Matera and Alberobello, known for their historical dwellings. The 'trulli' in Alberbello and rock-cut 'sassi' caves in Matera are 'trulli' unique destinations.
- Find out why Albania is gaining popularity as a holiday destination. Take a dip at some of the country's perfect beaches, explore the Albanian Riviera and visit Butrint, a former ancient Greek and Roman city that now belongs to nature.
- Cruise through the Corinth Canal by daylight then explore the much-adored Greek islands. From Corfu to Ithaki to Delphi on the mainland and more, these islands are the perfect place to soak up as much sun, salt and history as possible before the journey ends.
Product Code: 250811
Tour Type: Group Tour
Transport: User Defined##Small cruise ship,bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Dubrovnik, Albania
Finishes: Athens, Albania
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Lunch (1), Dinner (6)
Accommodation: Small cruise ship (7 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $4,315 ($539/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking