Visit: Havana, Viñales, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Havana
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cruise through Havana in a vintage automobile
- Watch local experts make the famous Cuban cigar
- Explore the fascinating culture and history of Cuba
- Stay at local homestays for an authentic Cuban experience
Product Code: 126566
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, vintage automobiles, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Havana, Cuba
Finishes: Havana, Cuba
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Arrival transfer
- Walking tour of Old Havana
- Havana City tour in vintage automobiles
- Revolution Square visit (Havana)
- Cigar tour in Pinar del Rio with demonstrations
- Viñales and Trinidad orientation walks
- Giron Museum visit (Bay of Pigs)
- Visits and entry to the Che monument and historical sites in Santa Clara
- Guided tour of Santa Clara
- Free time in Havana and Viñales
- Informal Spanish lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Casas particulares (homestays) (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, vintage automobiles, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,599 ($178/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Awesome - you guys attract like-minded travellers who are not afraid of glitches along the way...that is what makes a trip!
Fantastic experience of a country where I wasn't sure what to expect. Impressive sites, style, tour guide and participants.
It was a excellent tour, giving the right amount of Cuban flavour to get you hooked.
The tour has taken us places other tours did not offer, and we saw much of the local life and culture this way.
This was a fantastic overview of Cuba. An interesting mix of tourist sites and local culture. We learned a lot about Cuban history along the way. I would highly recommend this tour!
Both enjoyable and enlightening. The knowledge and open manner of our guide contributed greatly to how much I got out of the trip, which was better than expected.
The guide was excellent. Informative and attentive to everyone's needs and differences.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking