Cuba Libre & Sailing
Visit: Havana, Soroa, Viñales, Havana, Cienfuegos, Canarreos Archipelago, Havana
Tour Type: Small Group
- Relax on the beautiful Caribbean beaches
- Experience Cuban hospitality during a homestay
- Visit a factory that produces world-famous Cuban cigars
- Sail on a catamaran through the beautiful turquoise waters of the Canarreos Archipelago
- Stop to snorkel or share a drink with friendly locals
- Enjoy the slow pace of life in the islands.
Product Code: 224616
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, 24m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Havana, Cuba
Finishes: Havana, Cuba
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Arrival transfer
- Havana street art walk
- Las Terrazas biosphere reserve visit
- Tobacco farm visit (Pinar del Rio)
- Viñales orientation walk
- Walk through Old Havana with the CEO
- Revolution Square visit (Havana)
- Free time in Viñales
- Informal Spanish lesson Sailing aboard a catamaran through the islands of Canarreos Archipelago in southern Cuba (6 nts)
- Snorkelling, kayaking, and fishing equipment
- Bath and beach towels aboard the boat
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/casas particulares (homestays) (5 nts), twin/double bed cabins with shared bathrooms (7 nts).
- 11 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners
- Private van, 24m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO). Local guides. Skipper and assistant/cook while sailing.
Price person (sharing double) $2,081 ($160/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking