Cuba on a Shoestring
Visit: Havana, Viñales, Playa Larga, Remedios, Gibara, Baracoa, Santiago de Cuba, Bayamo, Camagüey, Trinidad, Havana
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit the home of the world’s best tobacco in Vinales
- Go swimming in the beautiful water of the Bay of Pigs
- Learn about the history of the Cuban revolution at the Che Guevara museum and mausoleum
- Hike to Fidel Castro's secret hideout in the Sierra Maestra mountains
Product Code: 240200
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, taxi, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Havana, Cuba
Finishes: Havana, Cuba
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana Your Foodie Moment: Mojito Demonstration, Playa Larga Your Hands-On Moment: Salsa Lesson, Trinidad Your Big Night Out Moment: Trinidad
- Arrival transfer
- Walking tour of Old Havana
- Cigar tour in Pinar del Rio with demonstrations
- Mojito making demonstration
- Snorkelling (Playa Larga)
- Visits and entry to the Che monument and historical sites in Santa Clara
- Comandancia de la Plata hike
- Bicitaxi tour of Camagüey
- Viñales, Trinidad and Cienfuegos orientation walks
- Free time Viñales, Baracoa, Santiago de Cuba, and Trinidad
- Informal Spanish lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/casas particulares (homestays) (15 nts).
- 15 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, taxi, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,699 ($106/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking