Czech Republic And Austria Bike Tour
Visit: Prague, Lipnice nad Sázavou, Klentnice, Mikulov, Melk, Vienna
Tour Type: Small Group
- Discover castle ruins hidden in the green hills of Vysoina and pick fresh fruit from route-side trees
- Stroll the UNESCO-protected Plava Hills that look out over three countries, then bike the former Iron Curtain patrol roads for a pointed lesson in Cold War history
- Visit the red-roofed artist enclave of Mikulov, at one time an important center of Judaism in Central Europe
- Ride to important vineyards in the Wachau Valley and sample ultimate expressions of Grner Veltliner and Austrian Riesling
Product Code: 129600
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Luxury
Starts: Prague, Czechia
Finishes: Vienna, Austria
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- 4 gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection and bike helmet
- Complimentary gear, including a custom cycling jersey, T-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
Price person (sharing double) $4,495 ($749/day)
$750 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
It was the best trip of my life! Amazing! I really want to thank Lucas Svarovski and Justin for such a good partnership and enthusiasm!
Linda and Bob S.
WOW! We had a fantastic time on our Czech Republic bike trip! an outstanding guide...so passionate about the tour and so interested in meeting our needs. He is an awesome teacher as well, and we feel that we learned so much as we toured that beautiful part of the world. The hotels and restaurants were amazing and we were never too far from a wine tasting! I am already looking at your web site for our next adventure!
Our prior trip to Switzerland was so fantastic that I was afraid that we would be disappointed. It didn't take very long to dispel that notion! When we started biking and began to see absolutely amazing sights, one after the other, we were blown away. Neither my wife nor I had any idea what to expect, let alone the numerous old castles, ruins, and Chateaux. No idea about the extent of nobility that inhabited these lands from long ago. And of course, the excellent accommodations, food, and wine. The first night we had a Chateau pretty much all to ourselves, and the dining room was like a mini sistine chapel! Pretty impressive. When we look at our pictures we are astounded at how much we saw and experienced in our relatively short amount of time there, and are looking forward to another incredible vacation.
Lorraine & David A.
The guides make the trip!! Our trip was fantastic and so much of that was because of our guides. I have taken more than 15 adventure trips and they have been very extraordinary. But what made this one so special was their knowledge of the area, their history and unbiased descriptions of life in the countries, and their exceptional concern for the wonderful details of the trip. Please pass this message and our praise to everyone involved in the company.
I wanted to let you know that I had a fabulous time. The guides did an excellent job of showing me the region in a way I would not have known to look at it on my own. I felt carefree in the knowledge that I was in competent and able hands, which gave me the freedom to let myself go, relax and enjoy the scenery at my own pace.
There is not enough space in this comment box to explain how wonderful the entire trip was from beginning to end!
In Business Since 1996
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking