Darwin to Perth Overland
Visit: Darwin - Katherine Region, Lake Argyle, Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungle Ranges), The Bungle Bungles, Bungle Bungles and El Questro, El Questro Station, Gibb River Road and Mount Barnett, Manning Gorge, Bells Gorge and Windjana Gorge, Broome , Broome, Broome to the Pilbra Region, Karajini National Park, Karijini National Park, Exmouth, Coral Bay, Monkey Mia, Kalbarri, Nambung National Park to Perth
Tour Type: Small Group
- The cattle stations, red earth and mining communities of the Pilbara are reminiscent of the sun-baked Australia much of the world imagines, and you’ll get to see it all firsthand.
- Enjoy plenty of time to discover the untamed natural beauty of El Questro Station. Paddle around in waterfalls, hike through gorges and access remote sections on an adventurous 4WD expedition.
- The red domes of the Bungle Bungle Range in Purnululu National Park form one of the most renowned Australian landscapes. You'll have a whole day to explore its fiery gorges and deep valleys.
- Consider peering into the ecologically diverse underwater world of Ningaloo Reef by plane, glass-bottom boat or snorkel, and swim with the gentle beasts of the deep in season – whalesharks!
- Hike the trails of Karinjini National Park, weaving through the rocky chasms, and reward your efforts by taking a swim in the park’s ancient gorges and waterholes.
Product Code: 141867
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##All Terrain vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Overland Expedition
Starts: Darwin - Katherine Region, Australia
Finishes: Nambung National Park to Perth, Australia
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (18), Lunch (20), Dinner (18)
Accommodation: Camping (with basic facilities) (2 nights),Camping (with facilities) (8 nights),Hostel (9 nights),Permanent safari camp (with shared facilities) (1 night),Permanent,furnished tented camp (with shared facilities) (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $3,290 ($150/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Good value for price. An overview of the regeon.
This trip was hands-down the best thing I did in Australia - we saw such a beautiful and unspoilt side to the country and this was the ultimate way to explore it! The amazing group and awesome guides made it absolutely unforgettable.. THANK YOU!
I think you have to mention that your tours are mostly for very, very young people.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking