Day of the Dead in Mexico City
Visit: Mexico City
Tour Type: Small Group
- Shop for Day of the Dead goods at Jamaica Market
- Get into the spirit with face painting
- Join one of many street parties
- Witness a graveyard procession in a small town
- Indulge in Mexican street food
Product Code: 126302
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, metro, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Mexico City, Mexico
Finishes: Mexico City, Mexico
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: San Juan Market visit, Mexico City
- Mexico City walking tour
- Visit to Jamaica Market to learn about ceremonial objects used for Day of the Dead
- San Juan Market visit with lunch
- Face painting
- Day of the Dead parade
- Day of the Dead street party
- San Andrés Mixquic day trip with cemetery visit to participate in graveyard procession
- Free time in Mexico City
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (5 nts).
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Private vehicle, metro, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $999 ($166/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
My overall experience was good. It was exciting, maybe a smidge too fast paced in the beginning, but I came away feeling my life had been enriched from the experience.
IT WAS A WONDERFUL TRIP! I FIND MYSELF SMILING WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT IT. I COULD LIVE IN OAXACA.
Over all, very good. My first time with G Adventures--but I will certainly consider you again
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking