Delhi to Goa
Visit: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Udaipur – Overnight train, Mumbai, Mumbai – Overnight train, Goa
Tour Type: Small Group
- Discover Delhi, both new and old, with a guided walking tour of its historic walled heart and a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk marketplace.
- With plenty of time to explore Mumbai at your own pace, why not delve into the incredible heritage quarter, check out the circus-like Chowpatty Beach, or find a chai wallah for a spot of tea – it’s up to you!
- Witness the one and only Taj Mahal. Seeing this Mughal marvel for the first time, in all its dazzling white marble, is a moment you won’t forget.
- Goa may be a golden-sand beauty, but there’s more to life here than simply chilling by the beach. Opt to tour an organic spice farm and gorge on a sumptuously spiced Goan feast.
- Jaipur and Udaipur are two of India’s most delightful destinations. Take the time to stroll the enchanting and very different streets of these colourful centres with your small group.
Product Code: 128521
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Overnight sleeper train,Train,Auto rickshaw,Cycle rickshaw,Metro,Private vehicle,Shuttle bus,Public Bus,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Goa, India
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Hotel (12 nights),Overnight sleeper train (2 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $999 ($67/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking