Delhi to Kathmandu: Mountain Scenes & the Ganges
Visit: Delhi, Pushkar, Jaipur, Āgra, Varanasi, Lumbini, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara, Kathmandu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the vibrant streets of urban India
- Sail down the Ganges
- Get a glimpse of traditional life in small villages
- Experience a jeep safari in Chitwan National Park
- Learn to make traditional Nepalese dumplings
- Marvel at Nepal's mountain views.
Product Code: 133029
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, rickshaw.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Kathmandu, Nepal
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park Your G for Good Moment: Barauli Village Orientation Walk, Royal Chitwan National Park Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Pokhara Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- India Gate and Connaught Place visit
- Guided tour of the Amber Fort and the Taj Mahal
- Savitri Temple sunrise hike
- Visit to Buddha's birthplace
- Orientation walks in Pushkar, Jaipur, Varanasi, Pokhara, and Kathmandu
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels or guesthouse (twin-share) (11 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), homestay (2 nt).
- 1 lunch
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, rickshaw.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,023 ($68/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking