Tour Type: Small Group
- On the south of the island you'll discover colonial Trinidad, where you can wander the cobblestone streets and listen to Cuban rhythms in the Casa de La Trova
- Discover the history of the Cuban Revolution. In Santa Clara you will visit the memorials dedicated to revolutionary hero, Ernesto Che Guevara
- A guided walking tour of Havana helps you to understand the difference between country and city life in Cuba
- Take in the colours and smells of the plants in Soroa, the valley known as the 'Rainbow of Cuba'
- Stroll along the rural dirt roads of lovely Vinales as tractors, vintage cars and horse-drawn carriages pass by
- Your 2-night Feature stay at Hotel Nacional in Havana which is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity.
Product Code: 144660
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Havana, Cuba
Finishes: Havana, Cuba
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (8), Lunch (3), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Hotel Feature stay (3 nights),Comfortable Hotel (1 night),Standard Guesthouse (2 nights),Premium Guesthouse (2 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $2,456 ($273/day)
$600 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Peregrine AdventuresOur name stems from the word 'Peregrinate’, meaning to migrate, walk or take a pilgrimage – very fitting for our beginnings as a trekking company. Since our inception, we've broadened our horizons and now offer small group journeys in over 80 countries across all seven continents, which can be enjoyed by anyone with an enquiring mind who enjoys getting off the beaten track (without forgoing some of the comforts of home).
In Business Since 1977
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking