Discover American Canyonlands
Visit: Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Page, Grand Canyon National Park, Las Vegas
Tour Type: Small Group
- Witness the awe-inspiring scenery at Zion NP
- Check out 2000-year-old rock art and 250-million-year-old fossils
- Explore Antelope Canyon with a Navajo guide
- Spend the day with an expert from the Grand Canyon Association Field Institute
Product Code: 166152
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Las Vegas, United States
Finishes: Las Vegas, United States
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Grand Canyon Exclusive, Grand Canyon National Park Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lowell Observatory Experience, Flagstaff Your G for Good Moment: Native Grill Food Truck Lunch
- All national park fees
- Zion National Park visit and guided hike
- Bryce Canyon National Park visit
- Antelope Canyon guided visit
- Horseshoe Bend hike
- Grand Canyon National Park visit
- Route 66 stop
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,099 ($262/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking