Discover Austria and Germany: Bavaria and Tyrol
Visit: Munich, Elmau, Neder, Wimm, Berchtesgaden, Königsee, Pettneu, Itzling
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Visit Europes most charming Alpine villages from Bavarian Mittenwald, Germany to Tyrolean Alpbach in Austria.
- Glide through Knigsee, the Kings Lake, in the heart of Berchtesgaden National Park aboard an electric boat, stopping by the world-famous echo wall to listen to flgelhorn players perform.
- Raise a glass and savor a platter of hearty German fare during a Heimatabenda traditional Bavarian evening of music and dancing at a local pub thats brewed its own beer since the 17th century.
Product Code: 87435
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local (Public)##Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Munich, Germany
Finishes: Itzling, Austria
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- All meals except two dinner
- Local wine and/or beer with dinner
- Exceptional boutique accommodations
- Local Guide(s) with you 24/7
Price person (sharing double) $4,898 ($612/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking