Discover Bali & Java
Visit: Jakarta, Bogor, Bandung, Magelang, Yogyakarta, Malang, Bromo, Ubud, Sanur
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore bustling Jakarta and Yogyakarta
- Learn the art of batik making
- Enjoy a Balinese cooking class with a local chef
- Meet with a vulcanology expert at Mt Bromo
- Delve into the spiritual side by visiting ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples
Product Code: 205150
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, cycle-rickshaw, plane, train, walking, cycling.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Jakarta, Indonesia
Finishes: Sanur, Indonesia
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Batik Experience, Yogyakarta Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Volcanology Talk at Mt Bromo, Malang Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Balinese Home Cooking, Ubud Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Village walk & lunch, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Arrival transfer
- Jakarta and Bandung city tours
- Tour of Botanical Gardens and zoological museum
- Visit a traditional Javanese puppet maker
- Angklung show
- Excursion to Borobudur temple complex
- Visit Village of Candirejo
- Prambanan Temple Complex tour
- Hiking and jeep trip to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
- Visit Tirta Empul Temple, Gunung Kawi Hindu temple complex and Kintamani
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (14 nts).
- 14 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- Private vehicle, cycle-rickshaw, plane, train, walking, cycling.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,799 ($187/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking