Discover Brazil, Argentina & Chile
Visit: Santiago, Puerto Varas, San Carlos de Bariloche, Buenos Aires, Foz do Iguaçu, São Paulo, Paraty, Rio de Janeiro
Tour Type: Small Group
Product Code: 166060
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Buses, ferry, plane, private van, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Santiago, Chile
Finishes: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Duration: 17 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Chilean Wine Experience, Santiago Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Chilean Cultural Tour and Local Lunch, Puerto Varas Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Local Tango Lesson, Buenos Aires Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Iguassu Falls, Flora and Fauna Lecture, Foz do Iguaçu Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Afro-Brazilian Community Visit, Paraty Your Discover Moment: Buenos Aires
- Arrival transfer
- Visit Petrohue Falls
- Scenic lake crossing aboard the "Cruce de Lagos"
- Buenos Aires city tour
- Tour the Argentine and Brazilian sides of Iguazú Falls
- City and food tour in São Paulo
- Schooner tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (16 nts).
- 16 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Buses, ferry, plane, private van, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $5,014 ($295/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking