Discover Central & Eastern Europe
Visit: Berlin, Prague, Český Krumlov, Vienna, Budapest, Cluj-Napoca, Sighișoara, Braşov, Bucharest
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore Prague's Old Town and the charming medieval gem of Český Krumlov
- Visit the Berlin Wall with a local historian
- Take a dip in soothing waters at a thermal bathhouse in Budapest
- Prepare a traditional Transylvanian meal with a local chef.
Product Code: 236729
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, bus, private van, local bus, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Berlin, Germany
Finishes: Bucharest, Romania
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Walk the Berlin Wall with a Historian, Berlin Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Naschmarkt Walk, Vienna Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Transylvanian Foodie Experience, Sighișoara Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Afternoon Tea at Bran Castle, Bran Your G for Good Moment: Nem Adom Fel Café and Bar, Budapest Your Foodie Moment: Hotel Sacher Visit and dessert, Vienna
- Tour Prague's old town including the Jewish quarter, clock tower, Charles Bridge, and Wenceslas Square
- Visit the historic Hotel Sacher and sample the Sacher Torte
- Guided historic tour of Budapest
- Visit to the Salt Mine terraces in Egerszalok
- Guided visit of Salina Turda Salt Mine
- Sighisoara old Town Visit
- Black Church visit in Brasov
- Guided tour of Bran Castle
- Snagov Monastery visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotel/pensions (15 nts).
- 15 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- Train, bus, private van, local bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $4,099 ($256/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking