Visit: Delhi, Varanasi, Lucknow, Āgra, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur, Jojawar, Udaipur, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Walk the backstreets of Delhi with a local guide
- Enjoy a talk with a local historian and scholar
- Explore the grand forts and palaces in Rajasthan
- Enjoy a safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Experience local living with a heritage village homestay
Product Code: 155169
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Minibus, train, auto-rickshaws, cycle-rickshaws, boat, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Ganges River Talk, Varanasi Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lucknow Local Food Walk, Lucknow Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Family Culinary Experience, Jaipur Your G for Good Moment: Women on Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi Your Wellness Moment: Yoga Class, Udaipur
- Rickshaw tour of Old Delhi
- Orientation walk of Varanasi
- Excursion to Sarnath
- Sunset and sunrise boat trips on the Ganges River
- Tour of Lucknow
- Bara Imambara visit
- Tours of the Taj Mahal
- Safari drive
- Visit Ranthambore Fort and the Ganesh temple
- Tour Jaipur and visit Amber Fort
- Village stay at Rawla Jojawar in a historic heritage hotel
- Tour Udaipur
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (14 nts).
- 14 breakfasts, 5 dinners
- Minibus, train, auto-rickshaws, cycle-rickshaws, boat, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,719 ($181/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking