Discover India & Sri Lanka: Plantations & Pink Cities
Visit: Delhi, Āgra, Jaipur, Tordi Sāgar, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mumbai, Goa, Kochi, Alleppey, Kollam, Varkala, Kochi, Negombo, Sigiriya, Digana, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Hikkaduwa
Tour Type: Small Group
- Tour the famous Taj Mahal
- Explore the Pink City and Amber Fort
- Get a taste of village life with a traditional lunch
- Climb to the spiritual temple of Savitiri
- Explore bustling Mumbai
- Check out the catch of the day at Kollam’s fishing docks
- Learn about local plants uses at a Spice Garden
- Visit a tea plantation
Product Code: 126934
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, walking, train, metro, local bus, charter bus, jeep, tuk tuk, boat, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka
Duration: 32 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Tamarind Gardens Farm, Digana Your G for Good Moment: Breakfast at Sthree Craft Shop and Café, Kandy Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Udaipur Your Local Living Moment: Alleppey Homestay, Alleppey
- Entrance and guided tour of the Taj Mahal
- Rural Tordi Sagar tour with local guide
- Allepey Homestay
- Sunrise at Savitri Temple
- Gandhi Ashram visit
- Morning ferry cruise on Kollam's backwaters
- Neendakara Fishing Harbour visit
- Orientation walks in Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mumbai, Kochi, and Kollam
- Internal flights
- Spice plantation visit
- Kandyan cultural dance performance
- Temple of the Tooth visit
- Tea plantation visit
- Little Adam's Peak Trek
- Udawalawe NP safari
- Galle City and Fort tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels/guest houses (29 nts), overnight train (1 nt), homestay (1 nt).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private vehicle, walking, train, metro, local bus, charter bus, jeep, tuk tuk, boat, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,919 ($91/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Bhutan was exceptional, and our time in Sikkim and Darjeeling was mind-expanding.
In a word - Bhutan. Go to Bhutan. Our trip to Bhutan was fantastic. The people, the scenery, the guide, and our group were all great. Bhutan was the highlight of the trip for everyone in our group. Staring in Kolkata, and winding our way through Sikkim and Darjeeling, gave us a good foundation to appreciate the region.
It was a fabulous mix of hectic rowdy India and calm magical Bhutan. Thankfully, Bhutan came the second week, as it would have been hard to switch from its orderly spaciousness to the crowded clamour of India.
I loved visiting Bhutan. I usually am ready to return near the end of trips, but I could easily have spent more time in Bhutan without tiring of the experience.
A very well organized tour, especially in Bhutan, everything was fantastic - from the Tour Leader to the hotels, from the itinerary to the places visited.
The visit to Darjeeling, Sikkim and Bhutan went beyond my expectations. A truly eye-opening experience.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking