Discover Japan & Hike Mt Fuji
Visit: Tokyo, Kanazawa, Takayama, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Fujikawaguchiko, Mount Fuji, Tokyo
Tour Type: Small Group
- Experience the past in Takayama's folk village and Kyoto's historic centre
- Lose yourself in the picturesque Kenroku-en Garden
- Marvel at Miyajima's iconic floating torii gate
- Hike to the peak of sacred Mt Fuji.
Product Code: 224033
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Bullet train, tram, ferry, public bus, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Tokyo, Japan
Finishes: Tokyo, Japan
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Kyoto Your Wellness Moment: Onsen Spa Visit, Kawaguchiko
- Higashi Geisha District visit (Kanazawa)
- Kenroku-en garden visit
- Nagamachi Samurai District walk (Kanazawa)
- Hida No Sato folk village visit (Takayama)
- Hiroshima Peace Park and Museum visit
- Miyajima excursion with floating torii gate visit
- Nijo Castle and gardens visit (Kyoto)
- Kinkaku-ji Golden Pavilion visit
- Fushimi Inari Shrine visit
- 2-day Mt Fuji hike
- Kaiseki dinner
- Japan Rail (JR) pass (14 days)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (9 nts), traditional inn (1 nt), traditional inns (2 nts, shared facilities), mountain hut (1 nt, multi-share).
- 5 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Bullet train, tram, ferry, public bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,951 ($282/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking