Discover Kerala & Sri Lanka: Islands & Ruins
Visit: Kochi, Alleppey, Kollam, Varkala, Kochi, Negombo, Sigiriya, Digana, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Hikkaduwa
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stay with a local family in Alleppey for a real taste of the culture
- Check out the catch of the day at Kollam’s fishing docks
- Visit the G Adventures-supported Sthree Craft Shop and Café
- Learn about local plants uses at a Spice Garden
- Trek to Little Adam’s peak
Product Code: 205177
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, walking, tuk-tuk, ferry, local bus, train, airplane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Kochi, India
Finishes: Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka
Duration: 18 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Tamarind Gardens Farm, Digana Your G for Good Moment: Breakfast at Sthree Craft Shop and Café, Kandy Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Alleppey Homestay, Alleppey
- Guided Kerala boat tour and homestay
- Morning ferry cruise on Kollam's backwaters
- Neendakara Fishing Harbour visit
- Orientation walks in Kochi, and Kollam
- Internal flights
- Sri Lankan lunch at a local village
- Spice garden visit
- Tea plantation tour
- Little Adam's Peak Tour
- Galle Fort tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels/guest houses (16 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, walking, tuk-tuk, ferry, local bus, train, airplane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,759 ($98/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking