Discover Mongolia::Naadam Festival (July-25, &) Jul 19 to Jul 19
Visit: Ulaanbaatar, Khustai National Park, Kharkhorin, Tsenkher, Orkhon Valley, Ongiin Hiid, Bayanzag, Khongoryn Els, Yolyn Am, Ulaanbaatar
Tour Type: Small Group
Product Code: 205140
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicles, 4x4, walking, hiking, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Finishes: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Dinosaur Museum Visit, Ulaanbaatar Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Erdene Zhu Buddhist Monastery Visit, Kharkhorin Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Yak Family Farm Experience, Orkhon Valley Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Nomadic family Experience, Khongoryn Els Your Wellness Moment: Tsenkher Hot Springs Visit, Tsenkher Your Foodie Moment: Mongolian Cultural Show & Dinner, Ulaanbaatar
- Arrival transfer
- Nadaam Festival Tickets
- Ulaanbaatar city tour
- Visit Khustai National Park
- Visit the archaeological museum
- Soak in hot springs
- Hike to Tuvkhun Monastery
- Orkhon waterfall hike
- Visit Hoshuu and Ongiin Khiid monasteries
- Flaming Cliffs excursion
- Gobi desert excursion and dune hike
- Gobi Gurvansaikhan National Park excursion
- Folklore show with dinner
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (3 nts), Ger camps (10 nts).
- 15 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 11 dinners
- Private vehicles, 4x4, walking, hiking, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $4,199 ($262/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking