Discover Namibia & Victoria Falls
Visit: Windhoek, Sesriem, Swakopmund, Palmwag, Etosha National Park, Windhoek, Victoria Falls
Tour Type: Small Group
- Embark on an excursion into Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Go sandboarding in Swakopmund
- Visit ancient petroglyphs
- Enjoy a guided tour of the majestic Victoria Falls
Product Code: 166204
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned touring vehicle, 4x4, open safari vehicle, plane, van, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Windhoek, Namibia
Finishes: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mondesa Township Walk, Swakopmund Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cheetah Conservation Experience, Windhoek Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls
- Arrival transfer
- Sossusvlei desert excursion
- Desert excursion with a local
- View the Twyfelfontein ancient petroglyphs
- Two open-vehicle wildlife safari drives
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotel/lodge (11 nts)
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 7 dinners
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, 4x4, open safari vehicle, plane, van, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), local CEO Victoria Falls, local guides/rangers.
Price person (sharing double) $3,495 ($291/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking