Visit: Buenos Aires, San Carlos de Bariloche, Puerto Varas, Torres del Paine National Park, El Calafate, Ushuaia, Buenos Aires
Tour Type: Small Group
- Take part in a tango lesson taught by dancers at a venue popular with locals
- Enjoy a lecture on the Perito Moreno Glacier from an expert
- Walk with penguins on Martillo Island
- Navigate the Beagle Channel on a catamaran
- Explore Ushuaia (the earth's southernmost city)
Product Code: 155221
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Bus/van, plane, boat, ferry, hiking, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Finishes: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Glacier Talk, El Calafate Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Penguin Rookery & Beagle Channel Excursion, Ushuaia Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Local Tango Lesson, Buenos Aires Your Discover Moment: San Carlos de Bariloche
- Arrival transfer
- Bariloche Circuito Chico tour
- Visit Petrohue Falls
- Scenic lake crossing aboard the "Cruce de Lagos"
- Excursion into Torres del Paine National Park
- Guided tour to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Buenos Aires city tour
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (13 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Bus/van, plane, boat, ferry, hiking, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $4,589 ($328/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking