Visit: Lisbon, Évora, Coimbra, Porto
Tour Type: Small Group
- Discover an array of architectural gems
- From the colorful manors of Sintra to the Roman temples of Évora
- Venture into the countryside to learn about the production of cork and olive harvesting
- Enjoy a mesmerizing Fado music performance in Lisbon
- Float down Porto’s "river of gold
- ” taking in timeless scenes of rolling green hills.
Product Code: 236730
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Walking, bus, boat, train.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Lisbon, Portugal
Finishes: Porto, Portugal
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cork Farm Experience, Évora Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Knights Templar Historic Tour, Tomar Your Foodie Moment: Fado Night with Traditional Portuguese Meal, Lisbon Culture & History: Port Wine Cellar Visit, Porto
- Lisbon orientation walk
- Guided tour of Palace of Pena in Sintra
- Chapel of Bones visit in Evora
- Diana's Temple visit in Evora
- Guided tour of Coimbra University
- Porto orientation walk
- Douro River boat cruise
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
- Hotels (7 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Walking, bus, boat, train.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,949 ($244/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking