Discover Spain: Barcelona to Costa Brava
Visit: Barcelona, Batet de la Serra, Santa Pau, Girona, Peratallada, Barcelona
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Atop Montserrat, view panoramas stretching from the Pyrenees to the Mediterranean, before visiting a monastery to hear its acclaimed boys choir.
- Sit among the grape arbors at an award-winning winery for a private tasting of the familys vintages.
- In Garrotxa Natural Park, discover a unique geology unlike any in Europe as you ramble through an area where 30 dormant volcanoes shelter lush beech forest.
- Walk in the footsteps of Salvador Dal as you visit his Port Lligat home and studio, where he lived and worked for 40 years.
Product Code: 163109
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Barcelona, Spain
Finishes: Barcelona, Spain
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation, and local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
Price person (sharing double) $5,348 ($764/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking