Discover the Canadian Rockies - Westbound
Visit: Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper National Park, Blue River, Whistler, Victoria, Vancouver
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore Banff during a walk with an expert from the Whyte Museum
- Embark on a glacier walk with an expert guide
- Soak and unwind in natural hot springs
- Enjoy a historical tour through Banff with an expert from the Whyte Museum
- Search for grizzly and black bears on a float trip at Blue River
Product Code: 155215
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, walking, ferry, boat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Calgary, Canada
Finishes: Vancouver, Canada
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Banff Historical Walking Tour, Banff Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Indigenous Cultural Experience, Whistler Your G for Good Moment: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit, Whistler Your Wellness Moment: Miette Hot Springs Visit, Jasper National Park
- All park fees in Jasper and Banff National Parks
- Scenic ferry to Vancouver Island
- Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria, Whistler, and Banff orientation walks
- River safari through Grizzly Bear Valley
- Stops at Joffree Lake and Marble Canyon
- Mount Robson Visitor Centre stop
- Excursion to the Columbia Icefields and ice walk on the Athabasca Glacier
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/lodges (11 nts).
- 11 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Private vehicle, hiking, walking, ferry, boat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,939 ($245/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking