Discover Washington: Olympic Peninsula
Visit: Amanda Park, Kalaloch, Olympic Hot Springs, Port Angeles, Seattle
Tour Type: Small Group
- Enjoy a rare perspective on Native American traditions when our friend Harvest Moon, a Quinault storyteller, joins you for a relaxed evening of coffee and dessert.
- Investigate the otherworldly Mima Mounds with our naturalist guides. Theories as to what caused these huge earthen mounds range from pocket gophers to major earthquakes.
- Cap a beautiful walk past the iconic Sol Duc Falls by relaxing (and sipping a cold beverage) in Sol Duc Hot Springs.
Product Code: 87556
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Amanda Park, United States
Finishes: Seattle, United States
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation, and local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
Price person (sharing double) $3,898 ($650/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking