Dunes, Deltas and Falls (Southbound)
Visit: Victoria Falls, Kasane, Gweta, Maun, Ghanzi, Windhoek, Etosha National Park, Damaraland, Spitzkoppe, Swakopmund, Namib Desert, Fish River Canyon, Orange River, Cederberg, Cape Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Track the Big Five
- Feel the mist of Victoria Falls
- Cruise the Chobe River at sunset
- Camp in African wilderness
- Meet the San Bushmen
- Get your heart pumping with adrenaline activities
- Soak up Cape Town's culture
Product Code: 126616
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Overland adventure vehicle (OAV), walking, mokoro, safari vechicle.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Finishes: Cape Town, South Africa
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Entrance to Sossusvlei Dunes, Fish River Canyon, and Spitzkoppe
- Damaraland Living Museum visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Participation camping (14 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share ), basic bush camping (2 nts), hostel (1 nt, multi-share).
- 18 breakfasts, 17 lunches, 12 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), walking, mokoro, safari vehicle.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,174 ($104/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Overall the tour was great. Jana as a leader couldn't be better and the locations were marvelous.
I have traveled to many countries and done several tours as well as travel alone. This is one of the best experiences I've had so far! Even though it was budget and not easy by far, it was the most rewarding.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking