East Africa Overland
Visit: Kampala, Lake Bunyonyi, Kalinzu Forest Reserve, Lake Mburo National Park, Jinja, Eldoret, Nairobi, Arusha, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Stone Town, Jambiani, Stone Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Track the "big five" on wildlife safari drives in the Serengeti National Park
- Meet mountain gorillas
- Raft the White Nile River
- Discover Zanzibar's crystal-clear waters
- Experience the hustle-and-bustle of Stone Town
Product Code: 222282
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibus, walking, shared shuttle, private shuttle, tuk-tuk, ferry.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Kampala, Uganda
Finishes: Stone Town, Tanzania
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: AidChild Equation Cafe & Gallery, Kayabwe Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your Discover Moment: Jinja
- Guided mountain gorilla trek in Bwindi with permits
- Entrance and chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu Forest Reserve
- Tea plantation visit
- Transfer from Jinja to Nairobi
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Serengeti National Park and in Ngorongoro Crater
- Ferry to Zanzibar
- Stone Town orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Basic hotel (2 nts), participation camping (9 nts), full-service camping (2 nts), multishare/hostels (5 nts).
- 17 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 9 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibus, walking, shared shuttle, private shuttle, tuk-tuk, ferry.
- Uganda portion: 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) as head guide/cook and driver, certified mountain gorilla trackers, local guides. Tanzania portion: certified safari guides/drivers, local guides. 1 CEO on transfer between Nairobi and Arusha, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Zanzibar.
Price person (sharing double) $4,199 ($221/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking