Eastern Europe, Croatia & the Balkans
Visit: Berlin, Kraków, Prague, Český Krumlov, Vienna, Budapest, Novi Sad, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Mostar, Kotor, Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split
Tour Type: Small Group
- Wander beautiful medieval cities
- Opt for a soak in a thermal bath in Budapest
- Kayak the Bay of Kotor
- Marvel at the ancient Roman palace of Diocletian in Split
Product Code: 133048
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, long-distance bus, local bus, ferry, walking, private vehicle.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Berlin, Germany
Finishes: Split, Croatia
Duration: 28 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Magdas Hotel, Vienna Your G for Good Moment: Nem Adom Fel Café and Bar, Budapest Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Berlin Your Discover Moment: Budapest
- Auschwitz entrance and guided tour (Krakow)
- Orientation walk of Prague
- Vienna walking tour
- Petrovaradin Fortress visit
- Kalemegdan Fortress visit (Belgrade)
- "Tunnel of Life" tour (Sarajevo)
- Mostar stay
- Sea kayaking trip (Bay of Kotor)
- Beach time in Hvar
- Scenic boat ride around Pakleni islands
- Diocletian's Palace guided tour (Split)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/pensions (28 nts).
- 27 breakfasts
- Train, long-distance bus, local bus, ferry, walking, private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide in Auschwitz.
Price person (sharing double) $4,399 ($157/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking