Ecuador: Amazon, Hot Springs & Volcanoes
Visit: Quito, Otavalo, Papallacta, Tena, Baños, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit the Otavalo Weaving studio and get a lesson from Miguel Andrango
- Explore villages and learn about traditional handicrafts and folk art from locals
- Traverse the Amazon jungle with a local naturalist guide
- Learn about the relationship between cultures and the plants around them at the Omaere Ethnobotanical Park
- Be surrounded by towering volcanoes
Product Code: 155224
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, motorized canoe, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Otavalo Weaving Lesson, Otavalo Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Amazon Home Experience, Tena Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Visit the Omaere Ethnobotanical Park, Baños Your Wellness Moment: Papallacta Hot Springs Visit, Papallacta
- Arrival transfer
- Overnight in an historic hacienda
- Explore the Otavalo handicraft market
- Cloud forest reserve visit
- Two nights at an Amazon lodge with jungle excursions
- Excursion to Cotopaxi National Park
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (4 nts), historic hacienda (1 nt), jungle lodge (2 nts), hot springs resort (1 nt).
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private van, motorized canoe, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,699 ($189/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking