England: The Cotswolds
Visit: Cheltenham, Broadway, Moreton in Marsh, Lower Slaughter, Northleach, Moreton in Marsh
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Local Culture & Cuisine,Sightseeing,Walking Tour
- Stroll through a bucolic landscape of plowed fields, pastureland, forests, and grassy paths straight out of a fairytale.
- Stay in quaint country inns and converted manors brimming with English charm and surrounded by beautiful gardens.
- Explore the enchanting grounds of the beautifully preserved Sudeley Castle & Gardens, resting place of the sixth wife of Henry VIII.
- Follow some of England’s most renowned walking trails, from the Cotswolds Way and the Heart of England Way to the Monarch’s Way.
- Admire the graceful Regency architecture of Cheltenham, the cultural capital of Gloucestershire County.
Product Code: 87680
Tour Type: Private Journey
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Finishes: Moreton in Marsh, United Kingdom
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Breakfast daily, one lunch (day 3), and three dinners (days 2, 3, and 5); beverages not included
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Orientation meeting with a Country Walkers representative
- Luggage transfers between the hotels (Please note: It is possible to transfer with your luggage from one accommodation to the next at no additional charge)
- Detailed water- and tear-resistant Route Notes and maps
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by Country Walkers’ local partner
- 24-hour travel-related support provided by One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the Country Walkers staff
Price person (sharing double) $3,148 ($450/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking