Epic Bangkok to Kuta: Beaches, Forests & Volcanoes
Visit: Bangkok, Surat Thani, Khao Sok, Ko Samui Island, George Town, Chenderoh Lake, Cameron Highlands, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Singapore, Medan, Tangkahan, Bukit Lawang, Berastagi, Samosir Island, Padangsidempuan, Bukittinggi, Padang, Jakarta, Cianjur, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Desa Ngadas, Bromo, Red Island, Pemuteran, Kuta
Tour Type: Small Group
- Watch the sunrise over Mt Bromo
- Hike around a volcano crater
- Sample java from its namesake island
- Chill out on stunning beaches
- Hang ten with a surf lesson in Java
- Enjoy the nightlife of Ko Samui
- Spend a night in a traditional kampong
- Eat your way through Bangkok on a street food crawl
- Get free time to explore Thailand's capital
Product Code: 141827
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, local bus, minibus, ferry, songthaew, taxi, walking, flight.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Kuta, Indonesia
Duration: 40 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Bangkok Your Local Living Moment: Chenderoh Lake Homestay, Chenderoh Lake Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Ang Thong Marine Park island hopping tour
- City tour of Medan
- Orientation of the Cameron Highlands
- Orientation walks of Bandung, Berastagi, and Bukittinggi
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- Street food crawls
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (32 nts), basic bungalows (2 nts), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper train (1 nt), homestay (2 nts, multi-share).
- 30 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Train, local bus, minibus, ferry, songthaew, taxi, walking, flight.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $4,149 ($104/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking