Visit: Bangkok, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Koh Rong, Chambok, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An, Huế, Hanoi, Ha Long, Hanoi, Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Muang Pakbèng, Chiang Khong, Chiang Mai, Ban Mae Jok, Pa Khao Lam, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Surat Thani, Khao Sok, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Tao
Tour Type: Small Group
- Witness sunrise over Angkor Wat
- Eat your way through Ho Chi Minh's street food
- Stay overnight in a local village
- Trek through the rugged forests of northern Thailand
- Swim in Ko Pha-Ngan's idyllic lagoons
Product Code: 238145
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, air-con bus, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Ko Tao, Thailand
Duration: 40 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng Your G for Good Moment: Khao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Restaurant, Ban Ta Khun Your Big Night Out Moment: Siem Reap Your Discover Moment: Phnom Penh Your Local Living Moment: Home Meal Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, and Luang Prabang
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Witness the giving of alms in Laos
- Slow boat up the Mekong
- Two street food crawls in different cities
- Internal flight
- Visit to Chiang Mai night market
- Hilltribe trek
- Bamboo rafting
- Street food crawl
- Full-day snorkelling trip (Ko Tao)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (32 nts), sleeper trains (7 nts), homestays (2 nts) basic hilltribe huts (2 nts, multi-share).
- 28 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 5 dinners
- Local bus, air-conditioned bus, train, walking, tuk-tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, trekking staff.
Price person (sharing double) $2,503 ($63/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking