Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Circuit Trek
Visit: Kathmandu, Phakding (2610 m), Namche Bazaar (3440 m), Phortse Gaon (3810 m), Dingboche (4410 m), Lobuche (4900 m), Everest Base Camp (5364 m), Kala Patar/Pheriche or Orsho, Tengboche (3840 m), Monjo (2860 m), Lukla, Kathmandu, Depart, Kathmandu, Ngadi, Chamje (1430m / 4691ft), Dharapani (2100m / 6889ft), Chame (2710m / 8891ft) , Pisang (3300m / 10826ft), Manang (3540m / 11614ft) , Yak Kharka (4018m / 13182ft) , Phedi (4450m / 14599ft), Muktinath (3800m / 12467ft), Jomsom (2800m / 9186ft) , Pokhara , Pokhara, Kathmandu
Tour Type: Small Group
- This trip combines two of the world’s great classic treks. Experience breathtaking scenery and the comradery of trekking with a small group as you challenge yourself to reach new heights.
- Get your first glimpses of the might Himalayan range on the included flight from Kathmandu to Lukla – surely one of the most dramatically located airports anywhere.
- Compare and contrast the terrain of both the Everest and Annapurna ranges. Here's how they match up: intrepidtravel.com/adventures/annapurna-vs-everest/
- You’ll be accompanied by an experienced trek leader along with assistant guides and porters, who will not only give you all the support and guidance you need along the way, but also introduce you to the rich local Sherpa culture.
- We operate our treks according to standards that provide respectful, safe and fair working conditions not only in Nepal, but on all our trips globally. For more information on porter welfare, see intrepidtravel.com/au/porter-policy
- Have the opportunity to support our partnership with Seven Women by taking part in Urban Adventures in Kathmandu before or after your trek – an organisation that socially and economically empowers marginalised women through literacy programs, skills training and income generation. Donations through The Intrepid Foundation are matched dollar for dollar: theintrepidfoundation.org/seven-women
- After testing your body and mind, take a few days to unwind and reminisce among the temples and pagodas of Pokhara and Kathmandu
Product Code: 145704
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,Bus,Plane
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Kathmandu, Nepal
Finishes: Kathmandu, Nepal
Duration: 31 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Guesthouse (6 nights),Teahouse (22 nights),Hotel (2 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $2,682 ($87/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking