Experience Bella Italia
Visit: Rome, Tivoli, Siena, Florence, Volterra, Venice, Assisi, Capri, Amalfi, Pompei Scavi, Fiumicino
Tour Type: Small Group
- Rome-Visit the Basilica and Catacombs of Early Christian Rome. (WLG)
- Visit the superb Vatican Museums and admire Michelangelo's ceiling in the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter Basilica (WLG)
- Visit the wonders of ancient Rome as you visit the Colosseum and the Forum. (WLG)
- Roman Passeggiata; Walk through Romes center to see the Spanish Steps, Via Condotti, Navona Square, Trevi Fountain and the best-preserved Roman temple still standing today: the Pantheon.
- Visit to the Tivoli Garden.
- Siena-Explore the city center and admire the elaborately carved Gothic Cathedral, Town hall and Piazza del Campo.
- Florence-Guided visit to Florence's Academy Gallery to see Michelangelo's original 'Statue of David'. (WLG)
- Walking tour through Florence's Cathedral, Bell Tower, Gates of Paradise', visit Signoria Square and Church of Santa Croce. (WLG)
- View from Piazzale Michelangelo.
- San Gimignano-Visit the beautiful city and enjoy its views.
- Pisa-Visit the Piazza dei Miracoli to see the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous 'Leaning Tower' of Pisa.
- Venice-Lagoon Cruise and lunch in Burano.
- See the demonstration of traditional glass-blowing, see St. Marks Square and Basilica, Dodges Palace and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Assisi-Visit the amazing 13th century Basilica of St. Francis with its impressive frescoes paintings by Giotto (WLG).
- Pompeii-Visit the ruins of the best preserved Roman city, including the Temples of Apollo and Jupiter, and the Forum (WLG).
- Amalfi-Visit the village and the its coast.
Product Code: 26659
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Luxury
Starts: Rome, Italy
Finishes: Fiumicino, Italy
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Airport transfer at the arrival and departure in Rome at scheduled times. (Should your flights not coincide with these arrival and departure transfer times, please let us know; we can arrange your transfer inexpensively to/from the airport by limousine)
- Luxury air-conditioned private coach. Extended leg room & onboard restroom. (Not available on 22,19, 9-seat vehicles)
- Lagoon cruise to/from Burano Island.
- Ticket to/from Capri Island.
- Supreme First Class Hotel or Four Class Hotel (4 **** ONLY).
- Taxes, city tax and breakfast buffet.
- Baggage handling included when not in airport.
- All standard gratuities for hotel personnel.
- 12 Buffet Breakfasts.
- 3 Lunches to include:
- 1 Wine and olive oil tasting with fine local Tuscan cuisine.
- 2 Lunches of meat or fish with pasta or soup, second dish, salad, fruit, mineral water, fine local wine, dessert, espresso, and American coffee.
- 10 Dinners to include:
- 2 Dinners at the hotel. Three-course table d'hôte dinners, or buffets, with pasta or soup, meat or fish, vegetable or salad, dessert, American coffee, espresso, local wine, and mineral water.
- 8 Dinners at a restaurant/agriturismo with an appetizer, three main courses, dessert, mineral water, fine local wine, American coffee, &espresso.
- Your tour will be conducted by our Tour Guide and Tour Driver. They will take the worry out of foreign travel as they manage the intricate details of your tour, keeping you entertained with anecdotes and stories to make sure your vacation is educational, entertaining, fun and safe!
- Any gratuities are at your own pleasure for your Tour Director and Tour Driver.
- Local expert guides in Rome, Vatican City, Tivoli Gardens, Florence, Assisi and Pompeii.
- Our local expert guides are native citizens of the cities they represent; they offer a fascinating insight into local history, customs and traditions while entertaining you with stories that only a local would know!
- Wireless headsets to hear our Guides clearly and distinctly in public places. This tour utilizes our personal audio system for groups of 9+ allowing you to roam and explore sites (within 60 feet) without missing any insight from our Tour Guide or Local Guide.
- Travel documents (PDF) included.
- One umbrella for each person in case of rain.
- View, Visit, Walking tour, Museums and Gallery:
- (WLG) = With local guide and wireless head sets.
Price person (sharing double) $3,900 ($300/day)
$300 per person for bookings made 45 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 45 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Great Tours of ItalyG.T.I. "Great Tours of Italy" is a 100% Italian Tour Operator (HEADQUARTERED IN ROME) specializing in First Class Escorted and Customized Tours throughout Italy. G.T.I. sells its packaged tours through its representative offices and the most reputable independent travel agencies all over the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
In Business Since 1971
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking