Explore Australia & New Zealand
Visit: Sydney, Port Douglas, Cairns, Uluru, Melbourne, Auckland, Rotorua, Christchurch, Franz Josef, Queenstown, Fiordland National Park, Queenstown
Tour Type: Small Group
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on a private vessel
- Take an interpretive walk with an aboriginal guide
- Get an exclusive tour of a research aquarium
- Witness thousands of glowworms lighting up the scenery
Product Code: 226398
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Mini-bus, plane, train, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Sydney, Australia
Finishes: Queenstown, New Zealand
Duration: 23 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: The Rocks Aboriginal Dreaming and Welcome Tour, Sydney Your Journeys Highlight Moment: James Cook University Research Aquarium, Cairns Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Melbourne Foodie Walk, Melbourne Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Waiheke Island Wineries, Waiheke Island Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet a Maori Elder, Rotorua Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Resourceful Ōtautahi Walking Tour with Local Expert, Christchurch Your G for Good Moment: Resourceful Ōtautahi, Christchurch Your Discover Moment: Cairns
- Sydney Harbour Aboriginal Walk
- Sydney Harbour dinner cruise
- Aboriginal walk through the Daintree Rainforest
- Sunrise interpretive walk at Uluru
- Melbourne orientation walk
- Visit glowworm caves
- Scenic TranzAlpine train
- Queenstown Gondola ride
- Wilderness day cruise (winter) or overnight cruise (summer) in Fiordland National Park
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotel (21 nts), cruise boat (1 nt, seasonal).
- 22 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Mini-bus, plane, train, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $8,699 ($378/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking