Visit: Belize City, Burrell Boom, San Ignacio, Caye Caulker
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the jungle-set Mayan ruins of Lamanai
- Enjoy a traditional Cayo lunch at a women's cooperative in San Antonio
- Ride a bike and help support G for Good
- Chill out and enjoy the tropical island vibe on Caye Caulker
Product Code: 221633
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, water taxi, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Belize City, Belize
Finishes: Caye Caulker, Belize
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Tortilla-Making Lesson, San Ignacio Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Howler Monkey Experience, San Ignacio Your G for Good Moment: San Antonio Women's Cooperative visit with Pottery Class and Local Lunch, San Ignacio Your G for Good Moment: Belize Bike with Purpose Tour, Caye Caulker Your Discover Moment: San Ignacio Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker
- Arrival transfer
- Lamanai ruins guided tour
- Xunantunich ruins guided excursion
- Farewell dinner at a local Caye Caulker restaurant
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Private vehicle, water taxi, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
Price person (sharing double) $1,614 ($179/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking