Explore Cape Town & Kruger National Park
Visit: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Karongwe Private Game Reserve, Johannesburg
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Scan the horizon of Kruger National Park for the Big Five
- Meet researchers from the Endangered Wildlife Trust's Carnivore Conservation Programme
Product Code: 155198
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, plane, air-conditioned touring vehicle, open safari vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Finishes: Johannesburg, South Africa
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Guided Tour, Cape Town Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve Your Foodie Moment: Traditional South Africa Braai (Barbecue), Johannesburg
- Arrival transfer
- Orientation tour of Cape Town and Cape Point including Boulders Beach
- Traditional South African braai (BBQ)
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive in open vehicle
- Private nature reserve wildlife safari drives in open vehicles
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotel (3 nts), guest house (2 nts), comfortable safari camps (4 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 6 dinners
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, plane, open safari vehicle, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) & driver for Kruger portion, local CEO in Cape Town, local guides/rangers.
Price person (sharing double) $2,474 ($247/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking