Explore Costa Rica
Visit: San José, Tortuguero, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio, San José
Tour Type: Small Group
- Hear a lecture from a researcher at the Monteverde Institute
- Learn how to make tortillas during a visit to a local family home
- Spot wildlife while cruising the canals of Tortuguero
- Enjoy spectacular volcano views while soaking in hot springs
- Learn all about sea turtles with an expert from the Sea Turtle Conservancy
Product Code: 155187
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, shuttle van, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: San José, Costa Rica
Finishes: San José, Costa Rica
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Sea Turtle Conservancy Experience, Tortuguero Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Tortilla Making and Home Dinner, La Fortuna Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Monteverde Institute Lecture & Reforestation Project Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna Your Discover Moment: Monteverde Your Discover Moment: Manuel Antonio
- Arrival transfer
- Boat tour and wildlife viewing in Tortuguero National Park
- Guided nature walk in the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve
- Guided excursion to Manuel Antonio National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (11 nts), rustic jungle lodge (2 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private vehicle, shuttle van, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,294 ($164/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking