Explore Ecuador & Peru
Visit: Quito, Otavalo, Papallacta, Tena, Baños, Quito, Lima, Urubamba, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit the Otavalo Weaving studio and get a lesson from Miguel Andrango
- Explore the Cusco Planetarium
- Learn about the relationship between cultures and the plants around them at the Omaere Ethnobotanical Park
- Enjoy an adobe and ceramic making demonstration in a small community
- Traverse the Amazon jungle with a local naturalist guide
Product Code: 155225
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van/bus, boat, plane, train, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Otavalo Weaving Lesson, Otavalo Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Amazon Home Experience, Tena Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Visit the Omaere Ethnobotanical Park, Baños Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Andean Experience, Urubamba Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cusco Planetarium, Cusco Your G for Good Moment: Parque de la Papa (Potato Park), Urubamba Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your Wellness Moment: Papallacta Hot Springs Visit, Papallacta Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Arrival transfer
- Community local lunch
- Overnight in an historic hacienda
- Explore the Otavalo handicraft market
- Cloud forest reserve visit
- Three-day (2 nts) at an Amazon lodge with jungle excursions
- Excursion to Cotopaxi National Park
- Two-day Sacred Valley tour including Ollantaytambo, Moray, and Pisac ruins, and pre-Incan salt pans
- Traditional pachamanca-style dinner
- Scenic train ride and guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (11 nts), historic hacienda (1 nt), jungle lodge (2 nts), hot springs resort (1 nt).
- 15 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private van/bus, boat, plane, train, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,899 ($244/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking