Visit: Cairo, Aswan, Nubian Homestay , Nile Felucca, Luxor, Hurghada, Cairo, Alexandria, Cairo
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the marvels, mythology and mystery of Ancient Egypt, including the Pyramids at Giza and the tombs of iconic pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Cairo is a place like no other; a rambling metropolis of sand-beaten colours, and you'll have plenty of time to lose yourself in the colours and aromas of this fascinating city.
- Bask in the unique atmosphere of Aswan and experience not only the warmth and charm of Nubian hospitality, but also some delicious traditional cuisine on a homestay.
- Set sail on one of the world’s most iconic rivers with an included felucca trip down the Nile. Relax and soak up the landscapes and scenes of everyday Egyptian life.
- Unwind in the vibrant beach resort of Hurghada and explore the extraordinary ecosystem of Giftun Island in the Red Sea.
- Uncover one of the greatest cities of antiquity – Alexandria, reborn as Egypt’s alternative capital.
Product Code: 128411
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Felucca,Overnight sleeper train,Private mini bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Cairo, Egypt
Finishes: Cairo, Egypt
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (14), Lunch (4), Dinner (5)
Accommodation: Felucca (1 night),Homestay (1 night),Hotel (11 nights),Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,314 ($88/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking