Explore Italy: Sicily
Visit: Ciane, Noto, Syracuse, Pantalica, Castelbuono, Isnello, Cefalu, Menfi, Sambuca di Sicilia, Menfi
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Wander among the ancient walls and magnificent columns of Syracuse Archaeological Park with an expert historian, visiting its spectacular theater along the way.
- Hike dark-grey lava tracks lined with wildflowers on the slopes of Mount Etna, Europes largest active volcano, and stop for lunch at a rustic rifugio.
- Explore the cobblestone streets of Erice, a celebrated city breathtakingly sited atop seaside bluffs, with our local guides stopping to visit with a friendly panettiere (baker) along the way.
Product Code: 87538
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local (Public)##Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Ciane, Italy
Finishes: Menfi, Italy
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation, and local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
Price person (sharing double) $6,148 ($615/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking